Stress, anxieties and constant companions of modern life. They prevent to live in peace. Prevent enjoy today. Affect both the emotional state and physical.
In this article I gathered50of the most easy ways to cope with anxiety and unrest. To return to a calm state. Choose what you like more and apply. Remember, you can learn how to eliminate anxiety, cope with anxiety and stress, independently. Try it and see.
- Breathing exercise. Abdominal breathing. Exhale. Pause(mentally spoken "I am calm"). Breath. Pause.(repeat 10-15 times)
- Breathing exercise "Yawn". Slowly inhale air through the mouth (better to open it as when yawning), watch as it fills your lungs completely, then exhale with sound: y-y-y. ( 5-10 times)
- wave-like breathing, where the breath starts in the stomach, then continues with the chest and ends at the collarbone. Exhalation occurs in the opposite direction.
- Squeeze your right hand into a fist. Fix your attention on the tense muscles. Then slowly open your fist and watch as the muscles begin to relax. Do the same with the other hand. Then with both hands together.
- Slowly count to 100 and back.
- Remember your best day. Will review it as a movie.
- Gratitude. Thank life for the happy moments that she gave you. For each such time, give separately.
- Drink a glass of water 10 small SIPS (a must read).
- Put yourself on the beach by the sea. As you walk in the warm sand barefoot. As I hear the sound of waves and cry of gulls. Feel how the breeze is blowing. Feel the smell of salt water ... Walk on this side of the sea in his imagination, as much as will fit.
- Stand up straight. Slowly lift hands through the parties upwards, making a deep breath and say: "I'm above it all". Stretch, stretching his back and palm up. Close the palm of your hand and dip in this position the hands down on the exhale. Pause.( 5-7 times)
- take a Walk. Or just a quick 5-10 minutes.
- 21 Throw unnecessary items in the trash.
- Write on paper the name of the negative feelings that you are experiencing. Anger, excitement or anxiety. Write beautiful. Color patterns. You can make colorful paintings. Then a piece of paper gently crumple, tear and throw it in the toilet or develop in the wind .
- Open the site with anecdotes and read until you find 5 new funny jokes. (Can be more).
- Take a hot bath.
- Imagine all the negativity you have accumulated on your hands. Slowly lather hands, thinking how you dissolve and wash these feelings. Place hands under the water and watch the soap off your hands washed away the negative.
- Pronounce aloud the names of those objects that surround you, calling them a color( I see yellow walls, I see a blue pencil etc.) Do this until you get bored. Then close your eyes and say the names of the sounds you hear( I hear traffic, I hear the clock ticking...). Then listen to your feelings (I feel my feet touch the floor. I feel like inhale cool air, etc)( 5 minutes ).
- Use the coloring antistress.
- Use scents. Peel the tangerines, cut the Apple or just take a fragrant oil and perfume. Inhale the scent with his eyes closed.
- Pour in a Cup of any hot beverage.Tea, cocoa, chocolate, coffee with milk. And slowly drink it. At the same time, keep the Cup so that it warmed the palm of your hand.
- Do the exercises for the hands.
- Take a cold shower. Or just wash your face with cold water.
- Write continuously about your thoughts and feelings. Don't stop. Better timer for 10-15 minutes.
- Open the site with the karaoke. Select the most touching or the most energetic song (your choice) and sing this song loudly and with feeling, imagining that you are participating in a music competition. Don't forget at the end of a performance to represent applause and raschlenitel.
- Discover where in the body is anxiety. Imagine it in the form of arrows. Start them rotating. Look at this rotation. Start rotating in the opposite direction. Add bright colors.
- Speak 5 different tongue twisters. Get that at a fast pace, they sounded clear.
- Do the head massage.
- Look at yourself in the mirror. Please note which facial muscles are tense. Relax them
Turn on the desktop computer.
- Remove unnecessary old files in the phone.
- Turn on your desktop.
- the smile of the Pharaoh. Imagine yourself a proud and exciting Pharaoh. Simulate his smile. Keep it for a few minutes. Relax.
- Stand up straight. Hands in front of him. Imagine how the hands diverge to the sides. Wait a bit and you will feel how the hands begin to diverge themselves. Can you imagine how the hands go up. Then down. All that you want. Most importantly, listen to the body.
- Paramenides from foot to foot at a fast pace, so the body was shaking.
- Roll the Hoop in 5 minutes.
- Automates 10 times from the floor or walls.
- Do 10-15 squats.
- Do the exercise in calligraphy.
- Fold in the mind of digits that comprise your date of birth (E.g. 1968:21:11= 1+9+6+8+2+1+1+1=29)and then the dates of all family members.
- the Acupuncture. Massage the point located between the thumb and forefinger on the outer side of the palm — in the place where the end of skin fold when pressing the thumb to the palm of your hand.
- Massage the hands. Each finger. The palm of your hand. Within 5-10 minutes
- Solve a crossword or any puzzle.
- Imagine that on top of you pouring a light stream of purifying light or water and cleans your body from anxiety and stress and it goes like dirty flows in the ground.
- Use the auto-training
- relaxing postures of yoga, for example, the pose of a mummy.
- Exercises from qigong(any)
- Tell yourself:" I love you. You are the best. I will not let anyone hurt you! I promise." Hug yourself tight.
- set a timer for 15 minutes and do some house cleaning. Once the timer bell, the cleaning can stop.
- Eat something sweet. Sweet really enhances the mood. Just don't do sweet cult. The list of 49 ways to cope with negative emotions.
As you can see, the exercises are all very simple. And very different. You can pick up something that will have to taste you. In order to cope with the excitement or anxiety you will need from 2 to 15 minutes.
Save these exercises for yourself and share it with your friends.
© Solovyova Larisa