We go to work and get money for it.
- We think that we pay for time worked and for "fatigue".
- However, it is fundamentally wrong. Pay us for their professionalism.
Continuing the day-to-day to perform his usual duties, we get a predictable fixed outcome. However, if you can manage to "tweak" the basic settings, and the financial result will be entirely different.
Money is a fee for labour:
- the more valuable your work for the employer (or for clients), the higher your salary.
- Thus increasing its usefulness, you will automatically begin to earn more money.
There are 3 ways through which you can increase your income by 30-50%.
1) professional development.
This is the most affordable way (each of us can use it).
New skills will make you a "universal soldier", which will be doubly necessary (and useful) to his head:
- It professionals receive the highest salaries.
- They are constantly trying to "lure" to a new location, offering the most favorable conditions in the labor market.
2) Improving performance.
Personal effectiveness and performance have nothing to do with (because no one can work non-stop 24/7).
the performance Increase is quite the other way — you must start to lead other people.
3) Change your region in which you live and work.
the same job, depending on the region — can bring absolutely different money.
now work through the options of moving to a place where your professional skills are valued much higher.
- Choosing a new job, make sure it involves you decent prospects (you have room to grow).
- Take it easy, as the Americans say. Relax and act. In your best interest to move forward, not be stuck in the past.
- Read my other article "What skills are needed to become rich".
- Read my article "Where NOT to invest? TOP 3 most dangerous for the money."
TO consolidate the MATERIAL VIEW MY ANOTHER VIDEO: