the article continues the series of publications devoted to delinquent behavior:
Delinquent behavior: unlike crime, detection using projective test https://www.b17.ru/article/delinkventnoe_povedenie_otlichie/
the Offender in his youth https://www.b17.ru/blog/92028/
Remorse starts there where does the impunity https://www.b17.ru/article/ugrizeniya_sovesti_nachinayutsya_tam_gd/
lead to deviations in behavior can the following traits of immaturity personality:
- In the behavioral sphere, communicating: egocentrism, avoiding solving problems, unstable relationships with others, mostly the same type of reaction to frustration and difficulties, self-doubt, a high level of claims in the absence of a critical assessment of their capabilities, the tendency to the charges.
- In the affective sphere: emotional lability, low frustration tolerance and rapid emergence of anxiety and depression, reduced or unstable self-esteem, the emergence of sociofobi, aggressiveness.
- Distortion in the motivational-requirement sphere: the lock needs for security, affirmation, freedom, identity, and time.
- the Presence of cognitive distortions that increase the disharmony of the individual, "affective logic":
- "random reflection" - making conclusions in the absence of evidence in support of it, for example, "I'm a loser" or "I am Superman";
- "selective sampling" - the construction of conclusions based on details taken out of context: "I was at school nobody likes because I'm a bad student";
"surgeprotector" - building a global conclusion based on one isolated fact;
"absolute thinking", the experience is in two opposite categories: "all or nothing", "peace or black, or color", focus on too-rigid rules and requirements, perfectionism, intolerance and impatience, did not allow the relations of the individual to gain stability;
- "personalization" - attributing external events to self when there is no arguments for such a connection: "this remark is not accidental, it belongs to me";
- an exaggeration of negative events and minimize positive, which leads to further reduction of self-esteem, rejection of feedback and contributes to the closeness of the person.
Dear readers, thank you for Your attention to my articles!
If you liked the article, put "thank you", leave your comments.