Now I'm going to do what I do with each of its customers.
Yes, I never solve problems for others. I solve only their problems, and help others to choose the direction of the decisions and help to move in these directions.
it is Therefore very important to understand that really only you yourself are able to help themselves. neither the parents Nor psychologists, nor friends, neither God nor the priests. Only You yourself. The rest is supported.
- to Wake up every morning and realize that only you are the master of this day;
- to Answer for every word to himself;
- to Answer for his every response to yourself;
- to Answer for every action to himself;
- to Analyze and understand its manifestations;
- Every evening to take stock of how it turned out to be the master of your life,
- Every day to be the best version of myself compared to the previous day.
And it listed at least some serious changes in my life.
And the truth does not make sense to expect that someone will help. This waiting only saps your resources and ability to act quickly. You can learn from the experience of other people, you can ask others to share this experience with someone to act, but the point in waiting no.
what are you willing for yourself? What are you willing to create in your life?