it started in the misty childhood of this blond girl. Given the tough nature of the mother, the girl left without a father. Hence the complex is the only daughter with severe narcissistic manifestations, but at the same time, insecurity, introversion,a certain detachment says more about the dominance of the phlegmatic temperament.
Indeed, despite a relatively active social position (held as a teacher and has two close friends, dates, etc.), Nadia generally passive and distant.
the Suppressed person has a relatively low amount of energy, and a certain percentage of victimization.
Nadia, apparently, is one of those. Starting from the generally accepted approach,we can notice that the behavior of Nadi is the victim's behavior in the presence of suppressive personalities, including: Ippolit Zhenya Lukashin (please don't call him a Lifeguard!), mom Nadia and Zhenia's mother.
Nadia attracts the curious cases, which looks very doubtful. That is, it is not fully formed or even deformed Nadi relationships with men, as well as her identity, confirms this fact.
- the only son of his Jewish mother ("and then, if you're not married, you're not getting married, nikogda" Odessa melodious tone of her voice sounds);
- Narcisse (although at first glance, this is a very controversial fact, more marked at the detailed analysis);
- are not deprived of the rudeness and cynicism (remember how he talks to Nadia how to behave in her apartment?)
- master manipulator, devaluing love Gali (tells his bride about how he escaped from the first bride in Leningrad!),
- emotional deceiver (abruptly changes attitude towards women, suddenly fell out of love with the Gal and fell in love with Nadia) with unstable values.
however, it is also narcissistic and ambitious. Painful focusing on infidelity not only testifies to the paranoia personality of Hippolytus, but also on the possible psychological trauma associated with infidelity women.
the Obvious error of raising a girl alone authoritarian mother condemning Nadia for chronically failed relationships. First, "half marriage", then paranoid Hippolyte, then cynical narcissist Lukashin.
Nadia does not know how to say" no", but in the potential it speaks to the loss of the sense resistance and weakness volitional sphere, not fully formed in childhood. Also hypothetically, this indicates broken contact with the mother, not suffering from his daughter no objection or demanding unquestioning obedience.