the Constant need for money, low income, not allowed family financial conflicts—this is probably the most frequent problems of modern society.
- it Seems that we all do in the world of money is absolutely correct.
But somehow this does not lead to that very result which we want so badly (more money to buy everything that I want, without worrying about the price tag, etc.).
There are several main reasons for the lack (or absence of desired amount of) money, who "invented" people who are in a difficult financial position.
it is, in fact, almost all difficulties with money are "inside" the person, they "originate" in his head and thoughts.
will Give a few examples to illustrate this thesis:
1) Everything that happens around them — is stopping me to get rich.
"blame adverse external circumstances" is a very common (and favorite) misconception of "poor people".
it is Much easier to shift the blame for their problems and failures on the circumstances: the government was bad, and the climate is too hot/cold/rainy, no good work, sanctions pressure, raise taxes, pension "extend" and so on.
2) there is No necessary ties.
"Only by having connection with influential people, you can achieve something significant and make a fortune". Did you hear that?
of Course, without the support of other people is extremely difficult to make significant progress:
- But with the right people can be acquired.
- It requires investment of time to progressively establish and maintain good relations with influential people.
3) Poor parents.
"it's Impossible to start something without having rich parents who will prepare for me all for yourself, and for me already all is ready — position, business, good capital".
first, is to understand that everything that happens around us (all those difficulties and challenges, income level and the material wealth that each of us at this point in time, is a consequence of our decisions and actions (which came in the Wake of thoughts).
second, the ability to see opportunities (and in their absence — ability to create them) can eventually "turn" very little-earning person in a very financial successful.
this is What distinguishes a successful person from the poor is a persistent desire every day to look for opportunities, eliminating many tons of empty ore diamonds and new promising ideas.
third, a negative thinking "perpetuates" poverty passes poverty from one generation to another.
- Look around like "rich man."
- Each day look for opportunities. Become a professional in his field. Make "work" your money instead.
- Read my other article "What skills are needed to become rich".
- Read my article "Where NOT to invest? TOP 3 most dangerous for the money."
TO consolidate the MATERIAL VIEW MY ANOTHER VIDEO: