the Theme of self-confidence and self-esteem are relevant at all times. To see me often ask teenagers and adults people who would like to improve their self-esteem, become more relaxed and confident, not dependent on the opinions of others.
together We make up portrait of confident man to determine the model that the client wants to match.
Examining symptoms, self-confident, it is possible to note the following:
- Straight back, open posture, in a position to trust the gesture.
- Friendly look, a smile or a relaxed expression.
- Measured, smooth, sonorous speech.
- General feeling of self-esteem emanating from a person.
Personal feature of a confident man:
- a Feeling of self-worth and importance.
- Respect for yourself and others.
- Knows what she wants, and systematically moves towards its goal.
- Understand their needs, motives and actions and tracks their responses.
- Not afraid to make mistakes. He extracts from them a lesson, gains new experiences and looking for a way out.
- Has his own opinion on many issues and developed critical thinking.
- Not afraid to try new things.
- Knows how to enjoy and get pleasure from life.
- Independently take decisions regarding their lives and responsible for their behavior.
- Appreciates the time and is constantly evolving.
- Not allow fear run my life.
- Constantly out of your comfort zone.
- they Reflect.
- Able to work with their emotions, to constructively Express their.
- Has a sense of humor.
How does a confident person with others:
- Not afraid of criticism and conflict situations. He calmly takes feedback and draws conclusions. Ready to listen to another's point of view, to present, to clearly explain their position and, if necessary, to reach a compromise.
- is Not isolated, has a sincere interest in other people, behaving naturally.
- do Not compare yourself with others because each person is unique. Compares only yourself today with what it was yesterday (month, year).
- Able to make and accept compliments.
- Able to ask for help and respectfully accept failure.
- Able to say "no."
- Openly expresses his feelings and emotions.
- Able to listen to the interlocutor and to take part.
- do Not allow others to decide for him and to impose the opinion, and what he does in relation to anyone.
- do Not gossip and do not judge other.
- If you experience problems in the relationship immediately inclined to solve them, not suppress.
I Guess you can add many more beliefs and behavioral manifestations of a confident person. But the main thing is, how do you define yourself and which camp will take – confident or insecure. And why should we be confident?
Maybe safer to stand on the sidelines, not responsible for himself, not to be responsible for their behaviour and to be indifferent to the other, totally concentrated on their own feelings about others ' evaluations and their own imperfections? What do you think?